Home Insurance from MetLife Auto & Home®
Insurance for your home should meet your specific needs. That’s why homeowners insurance from MetLife Auto & Home is designed to ensure that you’re never surprised by coverage gaps or unexpected costs.
Homeowners Insurance · Renter’s Insurance
Condominium Insurance · Flood Insurance1
Landlord’s Rental Dwelling Insurance
Your MetLife Auto & Home agent will help you identify homeowners coverage that is right for you. Then you decide. And rest easy knowing that MetLife Auto & Home will be here when you need us with no-surprises insurance protection, such as:
- Replacement Cost Coverage - Our innovative Coverage A Plus provides the full cost to repair or replace your house even if it’s more than your policy limit.
- Replacement Cost on Contents - Personal property is covered for its full value—with no deduction for depreciation (deductible applies).2
- Scheduled Personal Property - Protect your jewelry, watches, silverware, and other valuables with extended coverage beyond the limited protection of a basic homeowners policy. Best of all, there’s no deductible.
- Building Code Upgrades - Our "Ordinance of Law Coverage" provides the financial means to meet current building codes that may be stricter than when your home was built (up to the amount purchased). That’s especially valuable for plumbing and wiring systems.
- Identity Protection Services - Provided at no additional cost, our suite of identify protection services is specifically designed to help protect your identity before it is stolen – and there for you if it does.3
- Flood Insurance - Get valuable coverage available from MetLife Auto & Home as a participant the National Flood lnsurance Program.1
1 MetLife Auto & Home participates in the National Flood Insurance Program, managed by the federal government.
2 Please see your policy for restrictions; not available in every state; deductible applies.
3 Not available to customers with all policy forms. in NC, Identity Protection Services are available on home policies for an additional premium charge.